The Tanco A-Series central pivot encloses a Gear Driven turn-table and an integrated Rotary Coupling. This powers the extremely reliable Hydraulic “Cut & Start.” The A Series ensures that a quality wrap is applied in an even and efficient manner.
TANCO A SERIES
The Tanco A series has been refined to eliminate weight and waste. The series features a robust, compact, and efficient trailed wrapper.. Build quality and bale output make it ideally suited for individual farmers and contractors
The A Series also features a wrapping table with a low operational position, which allows bales to be off-loaded directly to the ground without the need for an off-load ramp.
There are two models to choose from:
The EH Model is fully automatic. Bales are loaded, wrapped and unloaded with a single press of a button. Two bales can be carried while moving; once the first bale is wrapped, the second bale is automatically loaded to the wrapping table.
- Tanco Dual Stretch Aluminium Dispenser with 55% & 70% stretch options built-in
- RDS Expert Controller (EH Models)
- Servo Joystick (J Models)
- Hydraulic Cut & Start
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Load Arm
- Extra Wide Wheels 31 x 15.5 -15 for reduced ground impaction
- Off-Load Lock for consistent bale Position
- End-Tip Kit places bales on their end where plastic coverage is greatest and avoids bales rolling
- Auto-Start automatically starts loading the bale on contact with wrapper (EH Models)
- Radio Remote Control Kit (EH Models)
END-TIP KIT OPTION: The A Series has a light yet robust End-Tip Kit as an option. This allows the user to set bales on their end to protect from stubble damage of help prevent rolling in hilly conditions.
Supporting DocumentsDownload Brochure