The Teagle Tomahawk 8500 features the following benefits:
Comfortable livestock are more productive.
- Provide an even and absorbent bed of straw with a Tomahawk 8500.
Increase consumption and reduce waste of baled silage.
- Baled silage that is lightly shredded with a Tomahawk 8500 is more palatable and easily consumed.
- Wide body ensures easy loading and offers 4.5m³ capacity, for feeding baled and clamp silage.
- Larger fan in a Hardox housing spreads straw up to 22m from rectangular or round bales.
- Also available with Side Chute or in ‘Dual Chop version’ for long or short straw at the touch of a button, click here to view the Tomahawk 8550.
Outstanding ‘Flow Plus’ Performance to save you money
Faster, stronger, and now incorporating FlowPlus:
- Greater output
- More consistent feed rate
- Controlled delivery at low fan speeds
With simple and robust driveline and controls, the Tomahawk works harder for you 24/7 every day of the year.
|No. of crossbeaters||1||1|
|No. of 5′ round bales||2||2|
|No. of 8′ rectangular bales||1/1||1/1|
|Bale chamber (tailgate down)||1.70m x 1.25m x 2.98m||1.70m x 1.25m x 2.98m|
|Blow distance (max.)||25m||22m|
|Min. tractor PTO||80HP||80HP|
|Overall width (chute closed)||2.44m||2.16m|
|Overall length (tailgate up)||4.14m||4.14m|
|Overall length (tailgate down)||5.38m||5.38m|
|Overall height (chute closed)||2.59m||2.77m|
|Tyre size||10.00/75-15.3 (Options Available)||10.00/75-15.3 (Options Available)|
|Oil flow rate (min-max) (l/min)||35-60||35-60|
|Feed Baled Silage||Yes||Yes|
|Feed Clamp Silage||Yes||Yes|
|Bed Cubicles / Straw Processing||No||No|
|Bed Loose Housing||Yes||Yes|