Minos Agri Rotary Disc Mower
The Minos Agri Rotary Disc Mower is the most ideal machine for reaping all kinds of meadow, pasture, feed and wild plants, using the air current formed during the rotation of the discs to improve the cut. It is a three point hitch, tractor driven machine with a safety mechanism against damage that can occur from contact with large/hard/solid objects by moving backwards during a collision.
A hydraulic piston allows the machine to be adjusted for grass cutting on a slope or uneven ground and the grass that has been cut can be collected according to desired size by the direction changer at the ear of the machine. On even ground, this machine provides a very low and quality cut.
The Disc Mower features a hydraulic lift system that keeps the machine upright during transport allowing the operator to maneuver through gates or narrow laneways.
Cutterbar with Round Discs
- Rotary disc mower uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs – at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a low working temperature.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability. With built in rock protection.
- Each Round disc has 3 blades, delivering the highest most consistent cut.
- A hydraulic piston allows the machine to be adjusted for grass cutting on a slope or uneven ground.
- This ensures that the mower is able to adapt to uneven field conditions, giving the best mowing result.
Supporting DocumentsDownload Brochure