The Irtem FTD 3000 is a 3m, 24 row tine drill with 5-inch spacings with hydraulic front coulters incorporating seed and fertiliser boxes. The Irtem FTD Is the ideal machine for direct drilling, over sowing and sowing into cultivated land.
The Baker boot style point creates excellent tilth for seed bedding while the hydraulic front coulters ensure a clean-cut minimising disturbance in over-sowing applications. Multiple seed rollers and variable gearbox drive ensure accurate seeding at both the low and highest rates. The double shoot system with staggered drop levels maximises seed placement while minimises the risk of seed burn from the fertiliser.
- 5 inch spacing
- Tungsten carbide tipped baker boots
- Front coulter (hydraulic)
- Front tow bar (hydraulic)
- Individual seed/fertiliser shoots.
- Covering harrows
- Travel Light kit
- Rear tow bar
- Seed/Fertiliser level indicator
- Tool box
- Large seed box (1080L)
- Large fertiliser box (700L)
- Variable speed gearbox (seed metering)
- Independent Seed and Fertiliser ground drive (calibration)
Additional InformationPart No: FDD 3000-1
Working Width: 3 meters
Overall Width: 3.3 meters
Seed capacity: 1080L
Fertiliser capacity: 700L
Seeding rates minimum/maximum: 2kg – 150kg+
Configuration: coil tine with baker boot.
Tine spacing: 5 inches
Front coulters: 13 inch
Covering harrows: yes